Integrative Naturopath Byron Bay
Welcome to Cape Naturopathics
Click below to book an appointment.
Offering naturopathic consultation for Women, Men, Teenagers, Children and Bubba's
Australia-wide Zoom or Byron Bay in-clinic appointments
With over 10 years experience in clinical practice – working alongside Australia’s best Integrative Doctors and health care practitioners – I am able to assist you across a wide range of conditions.
I also offer comprehensive health assessments, working with your GP, specialist or other health care practitioners as needed, to provide you with optimal, holistic care.
Offering Australia-wide Zoom, and in-clinic appointments at my Byron naturopathic clinic.
Areas of passion and speciality include
- Health Assessments for Women and Men – optimising your health and addressing any health concerns
- Chronic Illness – chronic fatigue syndrome, ME, fibromyalgia, long covid, chronic pain, MCAS
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) – mould, biotoxin illness
- Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Stress Management
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Issues – IBS/IBD/SIBO/food intolerances
- Holistic Weight Loss – achievable, sustainable, personalised
- Hormone Health – optimising thyroid, cortisol, sex hormones for men and women
- Preconception Care for Couples – preparation for optimal egg, sperm, uterus and vaginal microbiome health. Holistic preparation including full assessment, diet, lifestyle and supplementation
- Postnatal Care – full assessment and support to ensure mother is nourished and supported
- Recurrent Thrush, Bacterial Vaginosis, Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection