Integrative Naturopath Byron Bay
Welcome to Cape Naturopathics
Click below to book an appointment.
I believe the body has an amazing ability for dynamic healing given a truly integrative approach – working on biochemistry, hormones, organ health, emotional and mental health. I aim to empower through knowledge and clear progressive treatment programmes that encompass the whole being.
Offering naturopathic consultation for Women, Men, Teenagers, Children and Bubba's
With over 10 years experience in clinical practice – working alongside Australia’s best Integrative Doctors and health care practitioners – I am able to assist you across a wide range of conditions.
Areas of passion and speciality include
- Health Assessments for Women and Men – optimising your health and addressing any health concerns
- Chronic Illness – chronic fatigue syndrome, ME, fibromyalgia, long covid, chronic pain, MCAS
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) – mould, biotoxin illness
- Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Stress Management
- Gastrointestinal Issues – IBS/IBD/SIBO/food intolerances
- Holistic Weight Loss – achievable, sustainable, personalised
- Hormone Health – optimising thyroid, cortisol, sex hormones for men and women
- Preconception Care for Couples – preparation for optimal egg, sperm, uterus and vaginal microbiome health. Holistic preparation including full assessment, diet, lifestyle and supplementation
- Postnatal Care – full assessment and support to ensure mother is nourished and supported
- Recurrent Thrush, Bacterial Vaginosis, Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection