Northern NSW Naturopath
Supporting the Northern NSW community of Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Bangalow, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads and all our beautiful regional townships
Welcoming Zoom or In-Clinic Naturopath Appointments for Women, Men, Teenagers, Children and Bubba's
With over 10 years of experience, working alongside Australia’s best Integrative Doctors and specialists, I am able to assist across a wide range of conditions.
I also offer comprehensive health assessments, working with your GP and other health specialists as needed, to provide you with optimal, holistic care.
Through thorough case taking and looking at the bigger picture, I pride myself on understanding root causes and providing you with a clear and achievable plan to get you back to your optimal health.
Areas of passion and speciality include
- Health Assessments for Women and Men – optimising your health and addressing any health concerns
- Chronic Illness – chronic fatigue syndrome, ME, fibromyalgia, long covid, chronic pain, MCAS
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) – mould, biotoxin illness
- Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Stress Management
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Issues – IBS/IBD/SIBO/food intolerances
- Holistic Weight Loss – achievable, sustainable, personalised
- Hormone Health – optimising thyroid, cortisol, sex hormones for men and women
- Preconception Care for Couples – preparation for optimal egg, sperm, uterus and vaginal microbiome health. Holistic preparation including full assessment, diet, lifestyle and supplementation
- Postnatal Care – full assessment and support to ensure mother is nourished and supported
- Recurrent Thrush, Bacterial Vaginosis, Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection